Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have A 307 and recently whilst driving along occasionally the sunroof opens all by itself, earlier this week (during a thunder storm in the middle of the night) the sunroof opened again, when i went to get in the car in the morning it was like a swimming pool, please can anyone give me some advice ASAP just in case it happens again when im not in the car and it is pouring down

Thanks

Yvonne

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
mine done this as well I pulled the power lead from the sunroof motor then during the summer I removed the motor to see why it was doing it. turned out water got into the motor electrics and caused it to short I tracked down the leak and replaced it with a new motor from a C5 also got the switch as well as this was faulty that was about 2/3 years ago its been grand ever since.

as Gibbo says remove the fuse but might be better to remove the plug, also make sure its fully closed if not you can use a 5mm allen bit to close it yourself:thumb:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi
Thank you for your help, I did consider taking the fuse out but was not sure this would help as the car was not running when this happened.
Sorry typical woman know nothing about electrics

Thanks

Yvonne :nono:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts