cant seem to find one that matches this
is there another number ?
or can anyone post me in the right direction cheers
so i have a spare to flog if anyone wants one

cheers marcus

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Regarding the wrong display - What colour is the wiring socket & what orientation does it have ?
Are there any bulbs in the display ?

I have a working MFD from a facelift 307 doing nothing and I need the display from a pre facelift model.

The one I have spare is a Johnson Controls display with a brown wiring socket which is vertical on the left side as you look at the back of the display. No bulbs as the illumination is LED's on the PCB. It has the following on the barcode label
JCAE-EMF A+ OR CEMO
28114199-9 A
22/10/05 V13.00
AUT NS0350390-G

If the one you got off ebay is a pre facelift type - the one with the button on either side of the display and the one you need is the same as my spare one then maybe we could trade.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Regarding the wrong display - What colour is the wiring socket & what orientation does it have ?

I have a working MFD from a facelift 307 doing nothing and I need the display from a pre facelift model.

The one I have spare is a Johnson Controls display with a brown wiring socket which is vertical on the left side as you look at the back of the display. No bulbs as the illumination is LED's on the PCB. It has the following on the barcode label
JCAE-EMF A+ OR CEMO
28114199-9 A
22/10/05 V13.00
AUT NS0350390-G

If the one you got off ebay is a pre facelift type - the one with the button on either side of the display and the one you need is the same as my spare one then maybe we could trade.
hi
this is a pic of the barcode
your probally more informed than me so if yours is a match then i will copy detail of the one i won of ebay and yes we can do a exchange of some sorts
the spare one i have has sensors on both sides
the one i need only has a sensor on the right hand side as you look at it
i hav sat nav built in and a 6 change cd system on board if that makes any differance
2003 reg 110 HDi SE

cheers marcus
photo.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

JCAE-EMF A+ OR CEMO
28114199-9 A
22/10/05 V13.00
AUT NS0350390-G

hi
the one i ordered is the display with sensors on both sides id like to try yours i cant lose anything as the spare i have i cant use

i won it off ebay as fully working i can copy the ebay advert for you if you would like to read it ?

if you can send a pm i we can swop addresses etc

id like to exchange cheers and hopefully it will fit mine
thanks marcus

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
hi
the one i ordered is the display with sensors on both sides id like to try yours i cant lose anything as the spare i have i cant use

i won it off ebay as fully working i can copy the ebay advert for you if you would like to read it ?

if you can send a pm i we can swop addresses etc

id like to exchange cheers and hopefully it will fit mine
thanks marcus
I'll be honest with you, the display I have isn't the same as the one you have so I won't cheat you and do the swap. I'd probably end up with a display that I could use and you would be no better off.

Didn't realise you had the satnav etc. This display is the basic display for the RD4 head unit without satnav.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be honest with you, the display I have isn't the same as the one you have so I won't cheat you and do the swap. I'd probably end up with a display that I could use and you would be no better off.

Didn't realise you had the satnav etc. This display is the basic display for the RD4 head unit without satnav.
thanks for the help anyway
back to ebay !!
cheers marcus

·
Registered
857 Posts
hi all

ordered a display off ebay its the wrong one
i took mine out and this is the number on the back
cant seem to find one that matches this
is there another number ?
or can anyone post me in the right direction cheers
so i have a spare to flog if anyone wants one

cheers marcus
Hi
What year is your 307?
Does it have the Rt3 sat nav with monochrome screen?
What is wrong with the one you bought? Looking at the photo it seems it is the right screen for your car...
How many pins in the screen connector?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi
What year is your 307?
Does it have the Rt3 sat nav with monochrome screen?
What is wrong with the one you bought? Looking at the photo it seems it is the right screen for your car...
How many pins in the screen connector?
hi
if away for the weekend so will take some pics when i get back
the one i ordered of ebay was advertised as full working condition
i have sat nav built in will need to check if theres diff types ?
the screen i have has only one sensor and the connectors are not the same
the one i got off ebay has two sensors so is not the right one
the screen fitted in the car has lots of pixel lines running down it so i cant see the info properly
my car is the special edition if that makes a differance

cheers marcus

1 - 8 of 8 Posts