Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there - first time poster here, so go easy! I know very little about cars, but here goes....

I had a new exhaust fitted 6 weeks ago, 2 weeks later I notice that it seemed to be blowing again so took it back and they re-tightened the connections. All seemed fine, but I think it is blowing again.

Not a problem in itself, however I don't know if the 2 things are connected but here is my REAL problem. When driving it's almost like the clutch is slipping (it's an AUTO model!), revs seem artifically high when only requesting only a small amount of acceleration from the throttle. Also, when "coasting" (no accelleration required, no pressure at all on the throttle) the revs drop right down to idle speed. Coupled with this, when driving on a relatively flat piece of road the ESP/ATS keeps malfunctioning. I'm convinced that all of these issues are connected to my exhaust problem, but I don't want to look like an idiot and take it to the garage! I'd rather people laugh at me on here where I can't see you chuckling :lol:

While I'm writing, I might as well ask this one too....the electric windows seem to have lost the ability to close on their own, I have to keep my finger on the switch. They open automatically, but not close. Maybe I have an electics problem?

Thanks in advance:eek:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts