Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 52 Plate Peugeot 307 HDI Rapier. In the morning i will be about 30 seconds into my drive to work and the car will beep then be fine for few seconds then beep again, it does this about 3-4 times but after a minute or 2 of driving disappears. Seems to occur when engine has been off for a few hours as it happened again on my return home from work.

Sometimes it flashes 'stop' on the dash but only for like half a second far to quick for it to be a proper warning and on todays occasion i saw the coolant light on at too but again disappeared quickly.

I have checked coolant and oil levels and are fine?

Any ideas greatly appreciated as its bugging me!

·
Registered
122 Posts
have your alternator tested, i only think this as you say it only happens after the car has been switched of for a period of time ie. overnight.

·
Registered
7 Posts
might be completely off the mark here, but when i got mine, i had something like this. the same situation with the stop light and that too.

what mine actually was, was that the previous owner had a handsfree kit installed, and the dealer i got my car from, had just removed all the visible bits like the cradle and mounts then hidden the wiring behind the head unit.

after pullin out the head unit i found the box that was controlling it, and just disconnected it!

hope that helps!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts