what is your favorite model

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people. i am wondering why my car is using 30mpg driving normally sometimes heavy footed. i get 7.6ltrs to 100kms which seems very high. anyone else have that experience and what are people getting every 100kms. Thanks people

·
Registered
603 Posts
307 SW 2003 2.0hdi 110hp. I get 6.8 to 7.4. Mileage improved immensely with better tires, i believe alignment was also off. Before was 7.2 ~ 7.7

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
high fuel consumption

307 SW 2003 2.0hdi 110hp. I get 6.8 to 7.4. Mileage improved immensely with better tires, i believe alignment was also off. Before was 7.2 ~ 7.7
ok that sounds like it drinks alot aswell. for some reason it should get say 6ltr to 100km 7 ltrs max. just scratching my head thinking what can it be. car runs fine

·
Registered
603 Posts
ok that sounds like it drinks alot aswell. for some reason it should get say 6ltr to 100km 7 ltrs max. just scratching my head thinking what can it be. car runs fine
I don't know if you have a SW (i hope not, even with 110hp it's not the snapiest car), but the SW is a bit more heavy than the regular car. Aerodynamics also play a effect.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know if you have a SW (i hope not, even with 110hp it's not the snapiest car), but the SW is a bit more heavy than the regular car. Aerodynamics also play a effect.
ok that seems reasonable. and my car isnt a sw

1 - 6 of 6 Posts