Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks just piking your brains here,
I have a peugeot 307 cc with a bad hesitation / stumble problem it sometimes cuts out with three lights showing up stop battery and handbrake
I have had it diagnosed , no faults
Had new coil pack went away then when I desperately put asda fuel in it came back again
Had new spark plugs,now joy
Had full service no joy and finally new accelarator pedal no joy
Two garages said they do not have a clue please help

·
Registered
136 Posts
hi, i had a 307cc that would randomly cut out or come up with pollution fault only to carry on fine and have no stored error codes. its was finally tracked down to faulty fuel pump. which sorted the problem, only issue after that was it wasnt calibrated properly so showed 1/4 of a tank of fuel only to break down to lack of fuel!!!

P

·
0 Posts
Might not be case for you, but my 307SW 2.0 HDI only runs right when using proper garage fuel, shell for example. Every time i've used a supermarkets fuel, car would be down on power, sluggish and juddering. Can't explain it, so I just use shell. I pass it on way to work and the price difference is pennies with supermarket.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ive been to my local garage tc motors and they think it is either the temp sensor valve timing cat or coil pack what do you think thankyou

1 - 9 of 9 Posts