Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I have peugeot 307 sw 2.0 16v 100kw hdi RHR. The problem is that when is cold outside (10°C or less) i have problems with starting the car ... It starts and after 3 sec cut off and I need to start it again .. And again .. 3-4 times and antipolution come out then i need to open and close the fuel cap and then start the car ... And then engine light is on and the errors on p0606 p1621 p1197 p2408 .... I have changed the fuel filter and haousing and the dpf presure sensor and done the regeneration and nothing .... I was searching for answer and find nothing .... If some one has an idea what could be wrong?

Tnx

·
3,194 Posts
Hi...as it starts and then cuts out...then starts and stops a few time...makes me think you have a 'air in fuel problem'..have a look at the fuel line from the filter to the pump and check for large bubbles in the line(micro bubbles are ok)..if you need to strip some of the plastic cover off so you can see....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking that ECU is shuting down the power becouse the antipolution is on blinking and when it stops cut the power

Like my problem
youtu.be/zXzIeBhArIk

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Antipollution fault is NOT A FAULT its a message simply telling you SOMETHING is wrong

It will NOT shut the power down it is coming on BECAUSE the engine is not firing up correctly you have it backwards its a symptom NOT the problem.

As above air in fuel lines may be the real issue assuming it runs fine once started if it does not there is more going on you need it read to see WHY the antipollution comes on then you might get somewhere live data will tell you more there is more to diagnostics than reading codes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts