Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI All
Need help please keep getting the same errors and limp mode Dpf filter blocked dpf sensor overload, so took dpf filter of today jet washed it out then dried it fully then replaced,cleared errors with pp2000, got both errors back when I tried to do forced regen, do I need to tell the ecu that the filter has been cleaned/replaced? and if so how do I do it in pp2000 looked everywhere, I also had a look at pressure sensor one at back of battery and found water in it will this need replacing any help would be much appreciated, not got a lot of funds so just trying to do what I can thanks in advance

·
5,631 Posts
Water in the sensor is not a good sign, I would say it is possible sensor is now faulty. It maybe cheaper for you to buy a galletto or similar lead to read your ecu and get the DPF deleted, then remove Filter and switch off additive ecu in BSI

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not what I wanted to hear, it's wife's car so unless I can find a cheap fix she will have to drive in limp mode for a while. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bit of an update may help someone, after jet washing the dpf filter I still had the 2errors filter blocked and sensor overload so removed differential sensor found water in there so blew this out with compressed air and blew down both the air pipes, after that plugged planet back in and reset errors and both additive counters 1 & 2 now don't know if I've just been lucky but management light out and back to full power just wanted to share as may help someone Cheer's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts