Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey yo looking for help fom anyone willing to give advice im looking to tune my 307 but cant seem to find a cam kit anywere ive looked about and was just wandering if there is a similar model with the same engine like the 106 1.6 gti as there share similar engine codes and i know you can get a cam kit for this model and also if anyone knows of any good tuning sites i could use to get parts for the 307 1.6i as most dont do anything for this model any help would be great, thanks

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
hey yo looking for help fom anyone willing to give advice im looking to tune my 307 but cant seem to find a cam kit anywere ive looked about and was just wandering if there is a similar model with the same engine like the 106 1.6 gti as there share similar engine codes and i know you can get a cam kit for this model and also if anyone knows of any good tuning sites i could use to get parts for the 307 1.6i as most dont do anything for this model any help would be great, thanks
would it not be cheaper to buy a car with a bigger engine

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would it not be cheaper to buy a car with a bigger engine
thought about doing an engine conversion but ive spent alot on the brakes suspension exhaust system etc etc over the years and i love the car so looking to keep it it till it dies just want more power till it does thought about taking it to rs tuning and so on but enjoy doing the work my self aswell

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
thought about doing an engine conversion but ive spent alot on the brakes suspension exhaust system etc etc over the years and i love the car so looking to keep it it till it dies just want more power till it does thought about taking it to rs tuning and so on but enjoy doing the work my self aswell
have you had it remaped and has it got an induction kit on

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got to say that if I was looking for a 'performance' car, the 307 wouldn't be at the top of my list.[/QUOTe

yeh got a k&n induction kit and not got it remapped yet was hoping to find a cam kit before i did anything more, think its gunna have to be a bigger car was interested in the 308 2.0hdi gt but couldnt bring my self to part started as just a family car but missed my old motors with the power

·
5,836 Posts
Quite a few people have done V6 conversions on C2 so it may be possible to drop a V6 into your

1 - 7 of 7 Posts