Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm planning on buying an R reg 306, 1.9 Turbo Diesel but the mileage is over 110,000.... we wanted something with half that but thats another story!
The asking price is £1000, garage has quoted £2000 for the car. Immaculate condition for its age.
I'd like to know what people think about the mileage for its age and asking price... is this good? How much more mileage would the car do with it only being used for short runs?:confused:

·
Registered
862 Posts
slitwristtheory said:
Hi,

I'm planning on buying an R reg 306, 1.9 Turbo Diesel but the mileage is over 110,000.... we wanted something with half that but thats another story!
The asking price is £1000, garage has quoted £2000 for the car. Immaculate condition for its age.
I'd like to know what people think about the mileage for its age and asking price... is this good? How much more mileage would the car do with it only being used for short runs?:confused:
Hi and welcome to the forum :yay2:

Have seen these engines with 180,000 miles plus on them. Make sure the cam belt has been changed, psa recommend every 70,000 miles 0r 5 years (60,000 miles would be better) Does the car come with any history?
Open the doors and check that the plastic trunking running from the body to the door hasnt broken or cracked, if it has it could cause problems with central locking/electric windows etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts