Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
12,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not only is the Peugeot 3008 our reigning favourite family SUV, it’s your favourite car to own, too. We’ve been bowled over by its interior quality and practicality, as well as its smooth driving manners – and owners agree, scoring it highly across the board. They heap praise on its interior and exterior design as well as its comfort and build quality. Just 11% of owners experienced a fault in the first year of ownership, with electrics the most likely culprit.

Best cars to own in the UK: Driver Power 2018 results | Carbuyer

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I have to agree with the comments.

Our GT Line is soon a year old and been a pleasure to own.

Paul
Crikey, where did that year go Paul?

I was in the dealers this morning and there was a young couple buying their next car. A 3008:thumb:
I was watching the young lady (not because she was very pretty of course) as she sat in the 3008 and when the dash came alive she was nothing but smiles.
I had a conversation with the couple about the other one's (you know who.. hers) 3008 and they listened with great enthusiasm. Both of them had questions I easily answered as the salesman just stood and looked like a plum. I was obviously telling them some things he didn't know about the car. Maybe I should ask for commission?
Yep another 3008 sold I guess :)

Grumpy
(the young lady made me not so grumpy for a while, bless her!!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
The PEUGEOT 3008's strong look proceeds with its level, ribbed cap, while the sharp chrome wing embeds (tooltip: As standard or inaccessible, contingent upon the model) and stainless steel rooftop curve trim stress its liquid and dynamic lines.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts