Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a peugeot 207SW from 2008 and since a month the remote unlocking of my vehicle no longer works. I only have 1 key fob ( 3 plip ) and 1 normal key. Both unlock the vehicle manually well and also start the car.

I tried the usual stuff ( replaced battery, reinitiate ) None of this worked. checked if the battery is still good and it is. The chip shows no cracked solder points.

I am really just stuck. The only thing i have not tried is a BSI reset which i read helped a few times but since i don't know what it is and what it might cause i want to try anything else first.

A locksmith verified that the transponder is working so that ain't it either. The peugeot dealer couldn't get it working but i think they only tried to reinstate it because they were done in like 10 minutes and charged me 50 euro's for it.

Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
The problem has nothing to do with the transponder. The usual cause is poor contact on the button microswitches. You can get repair kits on eBay with replacement microswitches, which are soldered in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts