Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have removed the glove box from my 207, to check if it has a connections for Bluetooth module.
From the forums is not clear where exactly is located. I manage to find pics from 307, checked and is not under the clove box.
I played around with the cabling behind the glove box, but could not find any loose cables.
Reason someone said that most of the 207 have the loom to take BT module, just the basic ones missing.
Does anyone has a picture of where the BT is located on 207. Mine is 2006 model with RD4 radio and CD changer.
I just need to connect BT to receive and do calls.
Also do you need to change the multi display? Mine does not have the telephone menu. Or one you config the software it would come up?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
14,295 Posts
It lives in a bracket ABOVE where the glovebox lives most i have seen do have the wiring but not ALL.

Display can sometimes be reconfigured depends on its age.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Greekstallion.

All my comments are based on my experience of working on Right Hand Drive (UK) cars so there may be some differences if you have a Left Hand Drive Car.

If you look through my various threads you will find instructions on how to fit the Bluetooth module together witht the necessary part numbers for the bits you require.

The module sits on top of the bracket that holds the Glove Box compartment in place. Just look up when you have removed the Glove Box.

To the left of the Glove Compartment you should see the loom that goes into the fuse boxes etc. You should see a White plug that goes into the end of the Bluetooth Module.

You will also need a microphone installed in the roof light for Hands Free operation. The Bluetooth module for the 2006 model cars only support Hands Free - No streaming of music through the Head Unit !!

The car will then need to be programmed using the Peugeot Diagnostic Tools - The Radio and the Display need to be programmed for it to work.

All the best, James

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys for taking the time to reply

Back again in removing the glove box, I have read your post BushellJ, I ordered the lights with the microphone today.

I would remove the display later on to find the part number.

Please if you bear with me, I may ask couple more questions, just dont want to mess up the system and the car not working.
Another point, the car is UK (RHD) and the glove box is on the left. I only want to receive calls with the BT. I dont care about the music. I have a 6 CD changer under the stereo that is connected to AUX. I seen around on ebay they sell USB AUX connection to connect a USB stick.

So I would let you know if I manage to find the cable....:)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fount it....

Ok, things progressing, the cable is tucked on top of metal plate on top part of the clove box hole, can not be moved, but at least I found it, it does not have the BT, so I am going to buy today.
Bushellj, I have couple of questions....
Cable and software to configure the ECU, is the below ok? I found on ebay.

Peugeot-Citroen PP2000 Lexia 3 OBD2 Diagnostic Interface Scan Tool Diagbox #122858100024

My multi display, I think the part number is 28119446-1 or 1091171. I have upload picture. To your knowledge, is this will work with the BT module? Or I need to get a new one? Now on this display I only see 3 parts, not the phone connection.

Got the BT module, 2009 PEUGEOT 207 BLUETOOTH CONTROL MODULE 9666419080 / S122288001 from ebay.

I think these are the last questions..... any help appreciated.... and if I meet you I buy the beer.... (not Lager, just Greek Beer)... :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Microphone arrived

Hi Again

Microphone has arrived, the light case is same like mine, the light unit is different. It had the microphone in the case but not connected. I removed my light but can not find where is connecting, there are 2 connections but not for microphone.
I put the pic of the light and microphone plug. I drew in the pic the connections, the red is where the main light plug goes. Do I look for another hidden cable in the roof or the microphone connects on the light switch?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Greekstallion..

I think I can answer all the questions you have raised so I look forward to your call shortly

James

·
Registered
14,295 Posts
The mic clips into the roof light case but does not plug into it the wire it plugs into is taped to the loom going into the roof light it will be hanging loose if its there if you have the white plug at other end you will have the mic connection too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts