Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
greeting to all !!
i been trying solve this problem reading through all thread couldn’t help me so I open this discussion for me to seek help or for other to learn as I did this.
I open the hood. Disconnected the + battery. Disassemble the air intake the filter tubing/ box. Disassemble the air breather tube. Unplug the cable that connect to the throttle body. Disassemble the throttle body. Cleaning it with throttle cleaner spray. Done. I Put everything in reverse order step. Car is on but rev high 1200. I thought the car will relearn or reprogram it self so I drive it. Then the warning light in dash on says Engine system management faulty. Had to pull over aside because can’t accelerate, car still on but I can’t accelerate when press the acceleration pedal it creat judder/cut/gap/hassle/lumpy (sorry not sure right word) no power to raise the speed though the car still on and moving so I quickly switch on and off the car while moving on then the car is normal. This situation keep repeating. I just drive for an hour normal rural driving upto 50 mph was no problem at all till just before i park in my driveway I shift the gear to neutral while car car still rolling to stop the warning is on again!! I thought it fixed!! Not sure what have to do. I message couple member near me already no reply yet. Don’t have software and hardware diagnose. Hoping there is a manual procedure to perform to reset the car maybe? Thanks everyone sorry for disturbing!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
greeting to all !!
i been trying solve this problem reading through all thread couldn’t help me so I open this discussion for me to seek help or for other to learn as I did this.
I open the hood. Disconnected the + battery. Disassemble the air intake the filter tubing/ box. Disassemble the air breather tube. Unplug the cable that connect to the throttle body. Disassemble the throttle body. Cleaning it with throttle cleaner spray. Done. I Put everything in reverse order step. Car is on but rev high 1200. I thought the car will relearn or reprogram it self so I drive it. Then the warning light in dash on says Engine system management faulty. Had to pull over aside because can’t accelerate, car still on but I can’t accelerate when press the acceleration pedal it creat judder/cut/gap/hassle/lumpy (sorry not sure right word) no power to raise the speed though the car still on and moving so I quickly switch on and off the car while moving on then the car is normal. This situation keep repeating. I just drive for an hour normal rural driving upto 50 mph was no problem at all till just before i park in my driveway I shift the gear to neutral while car car still rolling to stop the warning is on again!! I thought it fixed!! Not sure what have to do. I message couple member near me already no reply yet. Don’t have software and hardware diagnose. Hoping there is a manual procedure to perform to reset the car maybe? Thanks everyone sorry for disturbing!!
Fixed!!! I got it fix need calibration. Done!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts