Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a spare Peugeot 207 radio for a low price?

i bought one from ebay for £15 and got it coded for £20 but the CD changer doesnt work on the newer one, which is the reason why i wanted a new radio in the first place!

If you have a radio let me know. i can get it coded so dont worry about it, i just need a fully functional one.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Does anyone have a spare Peugeot 207 radio for a low price?

i bought one from ebay for £15 and got it coded for £20 but the CD changer doesnt work on the newer one, which is the reason why i wanted a new radio in the first place!

If you have a radio let me know. i can get it coded so dont worry about it, i just need a fully functional one.
If the CD changer didn't work on both could it maybe not be something to do with the radio unit itself?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If the CD changer didn't work on both could it maybe not be something to do with the radio unit itself?
the both exhibit differnt symptoms. it is definitely the CD changer component of the radio. they are are very shoddy.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are the symptoms Luke ? Has the cd changer ever worked whilst you have had the car ?
It will not read the discs but each radio exhibits a different noise than the other indicating that two differnt components in each are broken. i am sure it is the changer and not related to software.

I just need to find a fully working radio

1 - 7 of 7 Posts