Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have 207 1.6HDi 110hp, now its stage 1 remaped, dpf and egr off and muffler delete.. now its running 142hp so i wonder which bigger intercooler fits in ?

Say Hi to my fake GTi..
Thanks !

Poslano sa mog SM-G955F koristeći Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need a help..
Today i have a race and at 4,200rpm i heard some stupid sound and car just gone dead.. no gas, nothing.. i stop and after few minutes car starts normaly and its all okay..
Well i think it was overboost and my car gone into safe mode, or my turbo is near to dead lol..

So if i need to change turbo i would put from 2.0hdi 136hp.. is that goin to fit and what else should i change..

Thanks!

·
Registered
241 Posts
The engine cut out, and then it wouldn't restart? Or it just lost power?

Doesn't sound like an over boost fault, but be careful and read the fault codes so you don't do any damage. Could possibly be overheating if you were racing hard, and then the fuel gets hot as the return recirculates to the tank, hotter fuel is harder to pressurise and then the ecu would cut the engine. Best to scan for faults.

The Gt1749 is not a direct fit, if you're going to make all that effort then get something more modern like the GTD range of turbos, these are the latest generation of garret turbos.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hii, me again..

Well, i talked earlier about safe mode.
My heater didn't work.. and thats it.. thats hdi engines, heard that 1.6tdci won't go over 2,500rpm with dead heater soo kinda stupid..

I replace all 4 heaters and thats all fine now..

So im selling my car for now, and if i dont sell it till summer i will keep it.. but then just want more power.

So my question is, what should i do/buy/get for more power.. its 1.6hdi 110 in base but now its remaped stage 1+ ,dpf and egr off, full straight pipe 65mm.. and its pushing about 141-143hp.. and i want more lol.. so any advice for me ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts