Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am absolutely new to this forum and not even sure where to post this question- please forgive if wrongly posted.
I have a Peugeot 207 2008 diesel
I need to replace the fuse for my cigarette lighter so that I can use sat nav and all that.
I have located the fuse box under the glove compartment. the fuses bear no relationship to what is shown in the handbook. I have been advised to change fuse 9 /30. All the fuses are in a row. Which side do I start counting from to locate fuse 9 which is green. The fuses in my car are not numbered as the handbook suggests and the Peugeot agents did not seem very helpful.
Thanks in advance for your help
Oscar

·
Registered
227 Posts
If the Haynes Manual up to 2009 is correct then you need fuse number F9 (30A) which is the 6th (sixth) one across counting from the left. There should be 14 in total in the row. 3 other 30A fuses are shown, numbered F5, F15 & F6 which are all together in positions 11, 12 & 13, again counting from the left. 2 spares are mentioned, F2 & F16, which are not shown in the diagram, and there should be a shunt and a single fuse, F17 below the main row. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I just checked the owners manual for mine (2011) and it gives the same information as Haynes so it should be the green fuse 6th from the left.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I just checked the owners manual for mine (2011) and it gives the same information as Haynes so it should be the green fuse 6th from the left.
Correct matey.I need a lie down,I've given him info on a Pug 2008 model not
a 207 2008 reg.:eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Location of Peugeot Fusebox

Thank all of you so much for replying to my query- your replies have been very very helpful and thanks for taking the time to look into this for me.
Oscar

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Location of Peugeot Fusebox

I would like to thank all the people who replied so helpfully to this query. Verey kind and generous of you

Oscar

1 - 7 of 7 Posts