Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I’ve recently had an issue with the ESP/ABS light appearing on my 2008 Peugeot 207 GTI.

Long story short, both the ABS and the ESP lights appeared a couple of weeks ago. My mechanic reckoned it was a bearing issue, and after replacing the offside front wheel bearing the ABS light disappeared.

However despite this repair, the ESP light has remained consistent. I’ve read the codes on the car and it’s C1302 - which pinpoints the issue to the ABS/ESP pump.

I’ve located the pump today in my nearside wheel arch and taken some photos of the part number. I’ve found a few on eBay with a matching part number (9663703380) but the number underneath this part number is different.

Does anybody know if these parts will be compatible with my car? If one number matches the part code but the lower number on the pump does not, does this mean it’s not going to work?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
975 Posts
attached to the pump is the pump ecu, you need the number off that then you can swap like for like, just need to move some stuff out the way to get access to the back of the pump.
often you can get away with just swapping the ecu part so no messy brake fluid

1 - 2 of 2 Posts