Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have a 207cc and need to get to airbag ecu which i'm told is under centre console, could anyone please give me some advice on how to remove the console so i can get to the ecu without just braking the plastic. I'm assuming i have to get the gearknob and gaiter off first.

Regards
John

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow that was quick, only just joined the forum. That picture looks really helpful. Thanks for taking the time to post, i will be tackling it tomorrow morning as i will be looking for a replacement ecu as mine has crash data on, hence abs/ warning message.

Regards
John

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Managed to get the centre console out and removed the airbag ecu, bought a replacement for 20 odd quid of ebay, came from a similar car with same serial number, plugged it in and no airbay/ pretensioner warning lights...job done

Regards
John

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've noticed that the reversing sensor beep is not beeping when i put the car into reverse, the reversing diagram shows on the dash and the proximity bars are showing as i get closer to the object behind but no sounds at all, not even when i put the gearstick into reverse.

I've noticed that you can go into the settings and disable the reversing sensors but nowhere can you adjust the volume?.

any advice would be appreciated
Regards
John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts