Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi sorry new here if posted wrong (daughters car) Peugeot 207 1.4hdi 2007 my problem is rear right wheel speed sensor fault, code on diagbox was c1335 sc+sc-oc local permanent fault changed sensor and reluctor ring (got resistance with ohms meter on both rear wheels ) wheel speed graph shows 3 wheels o mph rear right shows value invalid .So went to the abs module plug on pump yellow/white rear left blue/white n red/white front wheels all with resistance but no resistance from the brown/red rear right so my thinking is broken wire. DO the wires run direct from the abs sensor to the abs module plug(2 new wires from plug to sensor or do they go to ecu or somewhere else first as cannot find wire diagram anywhere (Haynes manual waste of time) thanks for any info that can help :confused:

·
6,578 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The wires can break where they are routed around/over the fuel tank so worth having a look there. If i remember correctly there is a multiplug near the BSI they are routed through which joins body and engine bay harnesses

If you are planning on staying around it would be good if you can introduce yourself in the introductions section :thumb:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no resistance for the rear right wheel from the multiplug that plugs into the abs pump but have resistance for the other 3.I will look at wire above fuel tank but do they go direct from sensor to the abs pump multi plug then to the ecu/bsi .I am quite good at fixing thing but get confused sometime with certain thing thanks again

·
6,578 Posts
I think they come into the interior with fuel level sensor and other cables, are routed down the passenger sill and do go through a multi plug near BSI (Passenger Footwell Area)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update for Abs fault

found wire under carpet passenger side rear cut it and tested no resistance so pulled wire out and disconnected from sensor. There was a break 4" from sensor plug side but kept breaking when soldered as corroded so scrap yard pulled good length one out and re-soldered in back seat cleared fault code and no more Abs fault. The wires run from sensor direct to the Abs module which is attached to the Abs hydraulic pump (info from auto elec) :):):):)

·
6,578 Posts
Glad you sorted. I may have got confused with 307 I know at least one has a multi plug connector in abs circuit

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts