Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Trish and I am the very proud owner of a 2004 Peugeot 206cc. I fell in love with this wonderful little car and bought it about 2 ish weeks ago.
I don't know if I'm in the right place to ask this and apologise in advance if I've got it wrong!
Is there someone living in the Wigan area that could have a look at my 206 and do a wee bit of welding on the exhaust (it's blowing a bit), attach an electric n/s wing mirror (already have) and unscrew the aerial from the roof? I don't have a lot of money to play around with and am hoping someone on here will absolutely adore cars and be willing to help fix it cheaply? This post is my cry for help to help save my lovely Peugeot!

·
12,810 Posts
Welcome aboard.

If its the back box that is blowing, don't waste time welding, you can probably get a new one for around £25 from Euro Car Parts or Car Parts for Less.

Check their weekly discounts as well as their Ebay pages for the best prices.

The mirror should be an easy job to do. If ever you're over Southport way I'd be happy to help with that.

Unscrewing the aerial. I've NEVER been able to remove any of my aerials. I think they get welded on over time! Some water pump pliers wrapped in masking tape might do the job.

I might know someone in Pemberton / Bryn who can help you out with car jobs. I've sent them a message.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts