Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a second hand Peugeot 206 sport 2004 and with my insurance policy, to install my black box it says the car cannot be modified in any way from manufacturing standards. However the car has different headlights and a spoiler. I called the previous owner to ask if these were modifications but he said no that's how he bought it from the dealer and when he did his policy he put the car down as no modifications and everything was fine. Also given it was a sport version that's how it was made. However given that if my insurance company find out its a modification i will have to pay a £40 fee for black box trouble and they will not install it and may cancel my insurance. So given this is there anyone can confirm that in 2004 Peugeot 206S's looked like this so i can claim no modifications just in case?

-Thanks

Attachments

· Registered
5 Posts
Your car seems to have been optioned with some of the sport pack parts which where available from Peugeot at the time. The full sport pack also included the additional wheel arches and mesh grills as well as some badges.

They are factory option parts. Not modifications.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.