Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

I needed a new seat runner for my driver's side seat and as i was taking the old seat runner off - I disconnected the slider control cable without looking to see how it is connected in the first place like a noob. now I tried following the only image I found on google but it doesn't show exactly how its connected to the seat runner only the spring part that is attached to the seat runner.

is there any images or videos or help on how to connect this cable to the seat runner please

thanks!:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Only picture i found but its too zoomed in, i need to see entire cable and how its connected on seat runner.

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
That pic is all you need the end of the cable is fitted in the hole as in pic and the outer of the cable clips in a bit further back into a slot its pretty simple to be fair.

If you take the outer plastic cover of the opposite seat you will see the cable fitted just compare it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That pic is all you need the end of the cable is fitted in the hole as in pic and the outer of the cable clips in a bit further back into a slot its pretty simple to be fair.

If you take the outer plastic cover of the opposite seat you will see the cable fitted just compare it
Is the cable with black sleeve that clips into it or is it the blue plastic casing? also will it take some strength to clip it back in?

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
If the seat is tilted it will be harder to fit as i say look at the other side they both fit in the same way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts