Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi David,

You can only buy them from the dealer. It costed me Á £11. Call your local Pug dealer and order it beforehand. At the time of order give the exact description of yout bulb, especially the adaptor type. They don't have them instore. Make sure you take your blown up bulbs to check with the one you ordered. They always get it wrong and you would end up going there twice!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Check the internet as there seems to be plenty available from breakers who usually advertise on flee bay, I bought one for around £20 recently.:thumb:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi David,

You can only buy them from the dealer. It costed me Á £11. Call your local Pug dealer and order it beforehand. At the time of order give the exact description of yout bulb, especially the adaptor type. They don't have them instore. Make sure you take your blown up bulbs to check with the one you ordered. They always get it wrong and you would end up going there twice!
Think he means the display not the bulb

·
Registered
453 Posts
eBay favourite but check the plug type and No of pins as there are at least 3 different ones that I'm aware of, my 206cc one won't fit my 206 hdi one nor would my 307 one fit either of the 206's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts