Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot enable CD charger for my Peugeot. I try Peugeot Planet Box, Diagbox, and I cannot find how to enable CD charger. I have Cassete radio like this one:

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Your link does not work but if you have older radio which is curved to fit the dash it SHOULD plug in and work but you need the older type changer to match

If you have the later square edge radio called RD3 it needs enabled with planet software

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I still cannot post links, so I must HTTP change with HXXP :)

My radio is like on this picture. I try to plug-in CD Emulator, but nothing. On display is "No CD" and emulator not working. On Peugeot Planet 2000 I cannot see Radio or CD Player... (version 5.xx) :(

Any suggestion?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My local repair service have Lexia (rev B) with Planet Box. I try his Lexia cable with Diagbox ver 7 (not comunicate with ECU's), ver. 6 (not communicate with ECU's), and ver 5 (communicate with ECU's on my car).

Does my car should have option to turn On CD charger??? On Diagbox ver. 5 I cannot see "Radio" or "CD Player" ECU's. Does this version should have this options or I must use Diagbox ver 6 or ver 7 to enable CD Charger? Is so, I must find another mechanician with Lexia cable rev. C.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts