Peugeot Forums banner

Free NAV 7 or paying extr 600€ for NAV 10 (for spotify and google maps, image quality)

Peugeot 2008 Allure Pack -> 7 inches vs 10 inches Display

5K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  sandbaky 
#1 ·
Hi community!
I'll soon received my new business daily ride (as I do a lot of miles for work duties and stuff), and It was decided a Peugeot 2008 Allure Pack 2021 CMV6 1.5 110cv was a good fit for my needs. The car is gorgeous, but I'm a little concerned about the NAV 7 inches tablet. I could ask my employeer for the 10 inches optional but It would be seen as an luxury (and probably would have to pay the difference by my own pocket).
For those of you that have the 7 inches tablet, could you tell me if he is fluid enough in spotify and google maps, my main two uses, or If the 10 inches is mandatory for a good experience with this car? What are the resolution of both (I mean, the 10 inches version has more pixels or so, has a sharper image?).

I'll appreciate all the feedback you can give me about this piece of the infortaintment.
Thanks in advance!

#7 ·
Actually I tried to find the specifications of both screens (namely pixel count or resolution) and I just couldn't. Maybe that info is not avaiable. But, as far as I could see, It seems the square for android auto, is pratically the same size in both 7 and 10 inch, since 10 inch does not use the side bar properly (It's prettier tough).
I ask this because I'm not interested in 3d maps from peugeot mapping, I'm more interested in google maps.

#8 ·
I use an android auto myself and a google map connects to it immediately

i also have sygic navigation via android auto

I didn't want to have the original Peugeot navigation because it's not in my language

#10 · (Edited)
Predlagam, da si pogledate 7-palčna in 10-palčna zaslona v avto-šovu in jih primerjate med seboj.

Imam 7 palč zaslon in nimam težav z njim, vse deluje, kot je potrebno, tudi google zemljevid. Ko povežem telefon preko USB kabla, se google zemljevid takoj prikaže na 7-v zaslonu.

Odločitev, kateri zaslon vam bolj paša, je seveda vaša.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.