Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please can someone help me???
I came home from work the other day with no problems, the next morning my 107 would not start, thinking it was the battery I bought a new one and fitted it the following day, still won't start, then I had someone look at it yesterday and was told it was the starter motor, a new one fitted, still won't start!! we did manage to get it started but now I have to turn the key about 3 to 4 times (just clicks) then after this it will start but sounds rough. I have spent just over £200 so far and still can't use it
I have been through the "soft re-boot" by the letter but I still have to go through about 4 to 5 starter motor "clicks" before it will fire up.
Please please can someone tell me what the problem is??:confused:

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Please can someone help me???
I came home from work the other day with no problems, the next morning my 107 would not start, thinking it was the battery I bought a new one and fitted it the following day, still won't start, then I had someone look at it yesterday and was told it was the starter motor, a new one fitted, still won't start!! we did manage to get it started but now I have to turn the key about 3 to 4 times (just clicks) then after this it will start but sounds rough. I have spent just over £200 so far and still can't use it
I have been through the "soft re-boot" by the letter but I still have to go through about 4 to 5 starter motor "clicks" before it will fire up.
Please please can someone tell me what the problem is??:confused:
check battery connections
check engine earth
check feed to starter
check fuses

also have a look here
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/introductions-28/brief-faq-guide-new-members-83170/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts