Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i have a 1007 1.6 sensodrive the eml light wont come on when i turn the key. turns over the engine but does not start and the abs pump is ticking all the time. does any of you had this kind of problem ? i think is the abs pump and module but im not sure. was pluged to a computer but there is no communication from the car to the computer.thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Lack of comms suggests a bad connection. Check the wiring especially around the engine fusebox and inspect PCB for water ingress. Redo the small earths in the engine bay as many of the relays work by the PCB (printed circuit boards) switching them to earth.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
peugeot 1007

hello thank you for your idea but i still investigating what fault can be . still not working the car abs pump still clicking and no eml light on when i turn the key however when i press the brake pedal the abs pumps stops clicking and the fuel/abs relay makes the same click and the starter too and the brake lights flashing this is an 1007 with auto gear box . is doing my head in ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts