Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy people,

im looking to get a personalised number plate for my pug but was wondering how id go about registering it with the car?

Would this be something I have to Fill in, tear off the V5? or go a completely different route?

or would the chosen company to get a personalized plate from do the work for me (which I don't trust).

its just something that would make the car more personal rather than a member from the Manchester and Merseyside factory assembly line (ML04) lol.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Howdy people,

im looking to get a personalised number plate for my pug but was wondering how id go about registering it with the car?

Would this be something I have to Fill in, tear off the V5? or go a completely different route?

or would the chosen company to get a personalized plate from do the work for me (which I don't trust).

its just something that would make the car more personal rather than a member from the Manchester and Merseyside factory assembly line (ML04) lol.
All the info you require on DVLA website
DVLA Personalised Registrations - Buy private number plates direct from the DVLA. From £250 fully inclusive

Malcolm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts