Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this is in the right place as it could be considered as a gadget. I have seen a lot of pictures of peugeots,where the indicator lights are stuck on, purposefully.

How could I do this?

G

·
0 Posts
Or drive through a car wash with your bonnet up and the windows down.....

Its not something I have seen in real life though, unless your Pug is faulty(er)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Yeah, I think Gibbo may be right, i seem to recall when i was in the states, that some cars over there had both lights on constantly.

Then when they indicated, the required side just flashed. In my opinion it made the indicators harder to notice.

·
Registered
424 Posts
yeah that's how they work in the States, I've noticed it becoming common with a lot of VAG owners now as well as fitting US style bumpers with the side markers on the front side.... I think with VAG's though it's something that they can enable through VAGCOM once they have fitted the correct lights

with the 407 I'm not so sure, I have a feeling it won't be quite as simple as Peugeot's haven't been sold in America for years as they don't build them to conform to US safety standards therefore I doubt highly that the same option will be available in planet

could be a case of re-wiring??

·
Registered
65 Posts
I think having the indicators glowing all of the time (even if at only half brightness) is a bad idea...wait until someone pulls out in front of you at a junction thinking you are turning in!
:eek:

·
Registered
548 Posts
I think having the indicators glowing all of the time (even if at only half brightness) is a bad idea...wait until someone pulls out in front of you at a junction thinking you are turning in!
:eek:

Agree, I bought some H11 'yellow' LED fog lamp bulbs wth the superbright Osram chips. Seller didn't described them too well as they were orange! Now sitting in the glove box :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts