Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had this done?

Am considering having the DPF permanently removed seeing as Peugeot are unable to diagnose the reason for my car refusing to regen (even though it does 50+ miles a day on the motorway).

any thoughts - good or bad?
(car is a 2005 2.0 hdi 135k miles on its 4th DPF!!!!!!)

D

·
0 Posts
Marianne said:
Anyone had this done?

Am considering having the DPF permanently removed seeing as Peugeot are unable to diagnose the reason for my car refusing to regen (even though it does 50+ miles a day on the motorway).

any thoughts - good or bad?
(car is a 2005 2.0 hdi 135k miles on its 4th DPF!!!!!!)
What are the faults in the engine management ecu. Might be able to help you.
I have good experience with particle filter problems.

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
East mids DPF removal

Does anyone have experience or know of a tried and tested DPF removal co in the East Mids? I'm after someone who is capable of removing the dpf and all warnings, limp mode etc. Not fussed about remaps.

My car is a 2.2 twin turbo DW12bted engined jobbie. Ta

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Had mine removed on 2.0hdi would not recommend it more trouble than its worth got rid in the end caused even more problems mine would`nt stop regenerating after 4 trips to garage that did it also problems because they removed the dpf and put straight through pipe that will not pass MOT.

1.6HDI that Betty has is easy compared to 2.0hdi as because its underneath the car and not by the rad it was rusted up so needed cutting off where the 1.6 you can get at and not so rusty to drill dpf out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi I have a 2004 307 SW 316 104,000 on the clock.The egr valve blocked, item
EGR valve blanking plate Ford 2.0 TDCi Peugeot 2.0HDi Citroen 2.0 HDi Volvo 2.0 | eBay

I have made my own DE-CAT & FAP/DPF pipe which still give the ecu the pressure difference that it wants to see, so no ecu reprogramming. The pipe is straight through with no restriction at all. No more regens. Go's like a rocket now. Also passed it's MOT today, with no problem.
http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt360/bertye/IMG_0394.jpg

I will be making and testing a De-fap/DPF for a 2004 307 110 8 valve engine soon, on my sons car that we just got. Already fitted a full egr removal kit EGR blanking KIT PEUGEOT CITROEN FIAT 2,000cc 8valve HDi valve replacement kit | eBay, and rebuilt the turbo. Will post when it is made and tested. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts