Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I have a 2005 307 2.0 hdi 16v (136hp) I'm looking to have it remapped, my question is what are the maximum hp and torque to be looking at before I need to upgrade clutch, flywheel etc.. I have a standard LUK clutch and flywheel I would like to keep everything as standard as possible. In my mind I was thinking 160-170 bhp and 350-360nm is this realisitic while keeping all standard parts?? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
241 Posts
Take a read here, if you don't want to make any modifications and you plan to keep the DPF, then the best bet is the DPF safe 155 BHP remap.

If you want to gut the DPF and push for more power then our stage 1 map gives 170 BHP.

All remaps are designed to be safe for the standard clutch and dual mass flywheel, so be careful when choosing a remap that it has been designed to be sympathetic to your drivetrain, engine, turbo, DPF etc, and not just for absolute maximum power.

Constant smooth useable torque is much better than a massive dump of torque and then nothing afterwards.

Peugeot 307 2.0 16V 136 HDI tuning options

·
Registered
57 Posts
06 807 2.0hdi automatic. Remap options.

Hello.

I have a standard 2006 807 2.0hdi automatic on 92000miles (I think it's 109bhp, 250nm standard).

- What are the options to improve Mpg (as its not doing the mpg Peugeot quote).
- And give a bit more poke, What sort of reliable of power & torque?
- either with keeping the DPF or gutting it out.
- can the automatic gear changes be improved on these with a remap?

·
Registered
241 Posts
DPF and EGR delete usually gives you better economy, but rules are getting stricter now so it's not ideal to remove the DPF unless it really does have a problem and it would cost more to replace it.

If your car is down on power and not getting great economy, it's likely that there is something wrong with it. The frist step is to run some diagnostics, check for codes, and then check the live parameters to check that everything is working as requested e.g. the turbo pressure and air mass flow.

·
Registered
57 Posts
DPF and EGR delete usually gives you better economy, but rules are getting stricter now so it's not ideal to remove the DPF unless it really does have a problem and it would cost more to replace it.

If your car is down on power and not getting great economy, it's likely that there is something wrong with it. The frist step is to run some diagnostics, check for codes, and then check the live parameters to check that everything is working as requested e.g. the turbo pressure and air mass flow.

Thank you for your reply, and sorry for my delay.

I've not had the car long, (I've not even used my first full fill up of fuel yet), so I'm going off the dash mpg for it being poor. I've been doing very little miles, due working from home, and not doing any of my distance runs for work or pleasure, which is what I'm wanting to do before getting a new map.

I tried to put my Delphi dianostics on the car last week, but it's wouldn't connect, so I'm waiting to borrow a mates to use. (I have a cheaper Obd2 scanner which reads all the parameters, but it puts ESP fault on when driving for some reason, so waiting to get my Delphi on it).

·
Registered
166 Posts
Not to hijack the thread but I have a similar problem with a DW10 DS4 giving rubbish mpg so I'll be watching with interest.

I've sent an email to HDI Tuning, as well. Again, so as not to derail the thread.

:thumb:

Cheers, Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts