Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my peugeot 206 1.1 v reg has a misfire/jumps when driving and has been happening for a little while now, i changed the coil pack and plugs which made it run fine for about a week then it came back just as bad, then it started playing up when i tryed to start it as it takes about 2 attemps, it fires up then just goes dead on the first turn off the key then the second turn it starts fine, one day it didnt start and called the garage who cleaned injectors and was fine for about 2 days then started playing up with the misfire/jumping and the starting again, he has had it on the diagnostics machine today and he said there didnt seem to be any problem, he said it could be the injectors but i thought i better check to see if any one had any idears or knows what could be wrong
thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also forgot to say when the car does jump/misfire the engine light goes on only for a few seconds then goes out, by jump i mean your foot is on the accelerator but nothing seems to be happening and you just lose power but its only for a second or two

1 - 2 of 2 Posts