Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all new to the forum but no doubt seeing as I've just bought another pug for her indoors ill be on here often lol :p

Anyway car is a 207cc gt 1.6 120 bhp model
Bought it as salvage and just finished sorting it and repainting etc etc and is now on the road and other half is happy :thumb:

But when I was sorting it I noticed it has a slight flat spot just occasionally ,and sometimes will just rev slightly all by itself ?????

H,m odd I thought so took a look at the pedal which confirmed my worst nightmare (fly by wire arrrgghhh )

Anyway got my code reader out and came up with p0121. Which I believe is pedal related ????

No other codes cleared it but keeps coming back so obviously something's amiss somewhere ????:mad:

Anyway looked to find a replacement and see many others but none with my part code ??????

Can someone confirm for me that an identical part code is required or not ?????????

In laymans terms will any pug 207 pedal fit as a replacement as I think her car has cruise control etc
Many thanks

C

·
0 Posts
According to autodata defo pedal issue, do you know about public servicebox for checking part numbers.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers cab , I thought it may be best with starting off replacing the pedal
And seen service box mentioned on here whilst browsing and assume its a factory parts look up/reference catalogue

Do you have a link please many thanks ?

And any ideas why I can't find a part no match for my pedal anywere ??

I'm assuming as the car has cruise control factory fit I will need a pedal from a car also with cc ??

C

·
0 Posts
Peugeot Service Box

Make up any details required apart from your email address.

Put your vin number in and search away or just search car and engine type that way should list all parts not just one's on your car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts