Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Dunno if anyone can help but my climate control digital unit has stopped working. The car and everything else works fine just no power on the unit. 96 856538xt is the part number. Any idea what might be the issue. It was working every now and then maybe 10 minutes of driving and it would come on but now I Get nothing out of it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
loose wire or plug or blown fuse maybe.
start by checking the fuse as this is the easiest thing to do first, if only climate control not working then possibly not fuse but check them anyway.
you might need to remove the climate control housing to check for loose plug or broken wire though.
if not sure how this is done then i would personally seek proper help from mechanic.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply. I have tried all them things except to change the fuse. I check the 2 fuses it may have been and they don't look broken. I have removed the unit and reconnected the wires and still not working.

·
Registered
27 Posts
do you have access to a multimeter to check for power from the plugs that plug into the unit. might not be getting power from the plug. just a thought.
if power coming from the plugs then the unit has possibly died and might need replacing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts