·
Registered
54 Posts
mine was aswell 05:38 i got an email with my new password in lol

so either lots of ours got hacked or an admin went click happy lol

·
Registered
361 Posts
There is a post notifying that due to improvements in security, all passwords will be changed using more complex codes. Even mine has been changed too, so don't worry at all.

Cheers

Respondido usando Tapatalk

·
Registered
176 Posts
same here... ive ignored the email, because ive found it ins SPAM/JUNK folder, but today ive changed the password.. yes, it is more complex password that ive had before...

·
Registered
14,880 Posts
I have forgot mine already i understand the need for secure passwords but it is a bit OTT needing a symbol and a number and a capital !

Problem is when everyone needs to have big long passwords they tend to just use 1 or 2 for everything which totally defeats the point in some ways :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've had the same problem. username: adam.007

Had to register again, just so that i could pm the admin. Not heard anything back from them yet.:(

Adam :confused:

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you select "Forgot Password" it would have emailed you a temp pass and you could have changed it.
I didnt use my email very much and forgot my email password. When trying to reset my email password it was going to send a message to my old phone number which i no longer have, so pretty much buggered.

Now relying on the admin if they can kindly allow me to use my original adam.007 account

Adam

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.