Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can help me with this? Currently, I’m driving a Peugeot 307 and for the most part it’s been a really good, solid, reliable car. However, over the past few months I have noticed an issue with water (or that’s what I believe it is) leaking into the passenger side foot weld. Rather interestingly, it’s only the bottom half of the foot weld where the water is gathering (top half of the foot weld appears to be okay).

I took it to my mechanic a few weeks ago who drained the water and changed the door seal. I thought this would resolve the issue but it quite obviously has not. I was wondering if anyone else had any suggestions on what could be causing this issue on the passenger side foot weld.

I’ve seen a few people say different things on social media about what it could be but I thought the best place to ask would be on here

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can help me with this? Currently, I’m driving a Peugeot 307 and for the most part it’s been a really good, solid, reliable car. However, over the past few months I have noticed an issue with water (or that’s what I believe it is) leaking into the passenger side foot weld. Rather interestingly, it’s only the bottom half of the foot weld where the water is gathering (top half of the foot weld appears to be okay).

I took it to my mechanic a few weeks ago who drained the water and changed the door seal. I thought this would resolve the issue but it quite obviously has not. I was wondering if anyone else had any suggestions on what could be causing this issue on the passenger side foot weld.

I’ve seen a few people say different things on social media about what it could be but I thought the best place to ask would be on here

View attachment 87912
Have similar prob
Hi all,

View attachment 87912

·
Registered
296 Posts
In this current climate ? it could be moisture water trapped in the sill and the easy option is to soak inside the car

Door seal ? did they do the hose pipe check ?
I would be poking some wire up the chassis drain holes
or making a new one through the carpet ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all,

Just an update on this. So I recently had my mechanic take a look into this again and he has identified that it is a fault with the heater matrix. There was a blockage that was the cause of this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts