Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these a common issue? as it does not illuminate when lights are on like drivers, and also when switched on the seat does not heat up like the drivers seat - which works perfectly.

As the switch does not illuminate, could it be the switch or power that is the issue rather than any heating elements?

Cheers for any help.

Nathan

·
11,778 Posts
Agreed. Fuse or the wiring to the switch.

It might just need disconnecting and a bit of electrical contact cleaner in it.

Are they interchangeable - put the known good one on the "suspect" seat.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies - yes they look the same on both sides, so guess as you suggest a swap will find out if it is the switch - see how easy they are to get out, I tend to break things as I do not have a delicate touch ;)

Do you know by chance what fuse it would be? will have a look through the book tonight see if I can see anything.

Cheers
Nathan

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, switched with the drivers side to check it was that first, and was. They are a bit fiddly to get out because of the clips and access - but I found that tilting the seat right back helped me get my hands in (unless you know someone with small hand ;) )

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still had my old one, so took some pics of clips for you - these are same both sides. I didnt use a screwdriver as the lip would have meant it damaged seat plastic, so went in from underneath.

·
Registered
136 Posts
happy, another thing do your seats get really warm or just sort of warm ish, drivers gets warm but not hot, i had a vectra which you could of cooked eggs on????

·
Registered
136 Posts
well the future may not be warm for the passenger, had a look and saw the led on the switch working both sides. so will have a search round the forum but wont be stripping the seat out. got to sort the heater flap my side first.................

1 - 20 of 25 Posts