Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, any one know how to remove the door card if the door is not opening, i'm pretty sure the linkage from handles is broken, sounds like motors are working, it's a 06 plate 307 sw, yes i know old!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Undo screw from door handle switch and lift out after disconnecting plugs. Pull the mirror cover off and lift open handle and remove screw. Two screws at front edge trim and one at rear. Then use a forked tool to release from clips. You can get plastic lever set so the panel is not damaged. Then lift panel off not forgetting to disconnect speaker wires.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Undo screw from door handle switch and lift out after disconnecting plugs. Pull the mirror cover off and lift open handle and remove screw. Two screws at front edge trim and one at rear. Then use a forked tool to release from clips. You can get plastic lever set so the panel is not damaged. Then lift panel off not forgetting to disconnect speaker wires.
These screws at front and back of trim, are they accessible with the door shut? That's my problem i can't open it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts