1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Sorry if this has been posted

I am having trouble opening my passenger door on my 307

When I unlock the car, all the doors will open except the passenger door. I thought the problem solved itself last week when it worked for a few days and then stopped again

I have heard that the lock motor could be the issue here. I have been quoted £160 by peugeot to fix this so was seeing if anyone has any other solutions (how to guide etc)

Or if anyone who knows how to fit new motor in the London (East) area I would pay to have this done

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
174 Posts
Have you checked the wiring loom into the door ? not unusual to find cable damage on older vehicles . Also check connections inside the door for corrosion.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for my stupidity (not really a car person) where would I find the wiring loom? Do I need to take the door card out?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Look for a black corrugated rubber pipe between the door pillar and door somewhere near the door hinges , this contains the wiring to door electrics.
To check the connections you would need to remove the door trim/cards.

·
5,891 Posts
Check external handle does not stick. Door will not unlock if handle not in correct position

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi I've got this issue on a Peugeot 307cc on passenger side if you lock the car then this is when it happens. Doesn't happen no other time. Try this trick grab the door handle as your going to open it then with your knee press on the door ner to where it catches. And it should open for you works every time for me I had it bits the other day but didn't remove the lock . As didn't have time hope this helps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts