Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Seen a few similar threads but not found an answer as of yet

A week or 2 ago my passenger door lock buzzes on lock/unlock, the actual locking and unlocking of the door is unaffected

This only happens if I lock from the fob, locking from the dash button doesn't trigger this

I've done a BSI reset, looked in planet (didn't spot anything wrong) even took door card off and made sure all mechanisms were secure, now i'm stumped!

Anyone else had similar?? or any pointers on planet that I might have missed?

As mentioned it doesn't affect anything, but I just fear it'll fail completely and banish me from the car one day! :lol:

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hi all,

A week or 2 ago my passenger door lock buzzes on lock/unlock, the actual locking and unlocking of the door is unaffected

This only happens if I lock from the fob, locking from the dash button doesn't trigger this

I've done a BSI reset, looked in planet (didn't spot anything wrong) even took door card off and made sure all mechanisms were secure, now i'm stumped!

As mentioned it doesn't affect anything, but I just fear it'll fail completely and banish me from the car one day! :lol:
my friend says there was a recall on some 307's for the wrong programming in the bsi but this caused the lock to fail in the lock position and had to be smashed off and replaced as well as bsi seting back up

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi all,

Yep, change the lock. Not a BSI problem.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers david, can I change just the actuator or does the whole lock assembly need changing?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just realised its all one unit when I looked on ebay

Not too pricey so i'll pick one up this week

Cheers :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts