Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, got a 407SW estate on a 54 plate. All other doors and Tailgate are fine and lock and unlock with the key fob, but the passenger door remains firmly locked.
My missus is getting really naffed off not being able to nag me from the front seat and I'm naffed off having to chauffer her around in the back like a Taxi Driver !:lol:

Any one any ideas (except using a Stihl saw!) how to open the door ?:confused:

C

·
0 Posts
Aren't sure if planet would be able to operate or disengage the lock, but I would of thought it would as you can test nearly everything else.
If that won't work then it'll be door card off which aint easy with door closed.

Cris.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
sounds like the look has died or a cable has come loose. a few people have reported this on here and end up taking there door cards off while door is shut to fix it.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
With Planet you should be able to actuate locking for it to open unless lock is totally fobar , then its door card off while locked which is meant to be possible but a bit of a b*tch.

C

·
0 Posts
Door card off with door locked is definitely a job to be done when the customer ISNT watching :thumb:
I know what you mean, only ever done two before one was a 309 rear door that went well and other was a vauxhall combo and there wasn't much of the door card left by the time the door would open.

Cris.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts