Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have a 5 door metallic blue 206 and I want to kit it out a bit and I'm currently looking for a rear spoiler and some original peugeot alloys.

If anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction that would be brilliant:)

Thanks alot

Amz

·
Registered
122 Posts
There are a number of places that you could try, but this all depends on the amount your willing to part with and were you are from. As for the alloys all i can say is in the wanted section on various forums state that is what you are after, or even some times in the rear of FCUK or Max Power there you will usually find cheap 2nd hand set that are virtualy brand new, from someone that has just bought a pug and wants to stick bigger wheels on. If you would like further info either reply or pm me. Regards whistler.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Stop spamming up the website with irrelevant information, if you fail to do so a case will be put forward to the administration team for your failure to comply, leading to termination of your posting rights, further your IP address will also be barred. Kindest Regards Whistler

·
Registered
15 Posts
You can Look for in Alibaba maybe
infact we are manufacturing body kit in Turkiye.
if you wish live me PM i can give you our web site to see peugeot products

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
otosport said:
You can Look for in Alibaba maybe
infact we are manufacturing body kit in Turkiye.
if you wish live me PM i can give you our web site to see peugeot products
Try and keep up to date , that post is over a year old.:thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts