Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all,
Hope someone can help. I am looking for a part for a 2015 Peugeot Partner van. I have been told it's part of the scuttle tray, but I am not having any joy tracking one down. It isn't the actual scuttle tray, it is a corner piece that slots in under the windscreen on the drivers side. It's a black plastic triangular in shape. Have attached a photo of the one I have taken from the passenger side, so hopefully someone can tell me what it's called.
Thanks, much appreciated


1 - 3 of 3 Posts