Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I'm new the forum so thought I'd say hi also a new peugeot owner picked up my 63 plate tepee yesterday. Just a quick question does any one know what the function of diagnostic , consult and abandon does on the on board computer. I have spoken to a few peugeot dealers and they not got any idea if any one could help I would be very grateful I have looked in the manual but there is no information thanks Dan

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome from another Tepee owner. :)
I've often wondered about the menu too. You can change the time, or change from Metric to Imperial units on mine, but that's about it. Not much help I know!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dave thanks for your reply and your welcome it's a weird set up I've fiddled with the basics as you do new toy syndrome lol the dealers have no idea just it should be ok if I press it, to which I replied and what if it's not was met with i dunno so will pay them a visit got a pull on the steering to the left which needs sorting I take it that's not normal

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mine's a bit "camber sensitive" if there is more camber than normal, which is quite often on the roads down here. Not so much a "pull" as a sort of slight tendency to go that way. if that explains what I mean. Tyre wear is normal on mine and it handles fine. If it's actually pulling it wants looking at I'd say.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Dave will check the tire pressures first off,its been pulling on the motorway so a nearly perfect surface feels like I'm always pulling to the right to keep it in a straight line and if I do just release the wheel it's straight over to the left of the lane

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah, obviously check the pressures. On mine the right pressures are on a sticker on the lock side of the frame of the driver's door. Otherwise I'd get it looked at.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Dave for your help had a look at the plate it's says 2.3 bar so 35 psi that sound about right to you

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm terrible, I check them and then immediately forget what they should be because I know it's on there! :)
Sounds about right though. 2.3 is just under 33.5 psi (14.5 psi to the bar roughly)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts