Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a partner 1.9 diesel on an 04 plate and lateley I have two problems . The first being my blower wich is permanently stuck on full even when I turn the dial both ways I have been told this is a common fault ? how could I go about fixing this or what would anyone recomend I need to fix the problem or when I take the car to a garage what should I expect to be told is wrong . I also have an airbag warning light on this happened when I turned my passenger airbag back on after it had been swiched off for several months due to my son sitting in the front seat on a booster seat . can anyone help many thanks:confused:

G

·
The blower could be a faulty resistor pack behind the speed control knob, but it could be other things.

The airbag light could be an iffy connection to the pretensioner on one of the seats - snipping the connectors off and hard soldering the wires usually fixes it. However, don't drive it till it's fixed cos if your airbags don't fire in an accident your insurers money will evaporate faster than a mouthful of polish vodka.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers for that I have been given a no by a mate of recomended mechanic who aint gonna charge for a diagnostic wich is a start , the dealer wanted £80 plus VAT for a diagnostic , I will have the airbag looked at first as that takes priority thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.