Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new (to me) van for work, and it's only got one key fob. Where's the cheapest place to get a second one cut and coded with the remote fob?

The van is an 07 plate Partner 1.6 hdi 90 and it has a 2 button key fob.

Also, there's minimal service history with it and I'm sure it's in need of a service straight away. I've always used a local motor factors for service parts before, but I wonder if there's any good online places for diesel, oil and air filters without venturing into Ebay. Oil I have sorted as I buy it in bulk for my other vehicles so no problem there.

Cheers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello viking, this is also my first post on this forum and have also just got myself a new to me 2007 van.
I also need a spare key but it's killing me, I'm a locksmith and do plenty of chipped vehicle keys. Unfortunatly Mine, as yours needs a key from the dealer. It has to be ordered using your chassis No and comes part coded. Once you've got it from the dealer you then need to get it programed to the van.
Either the dealer or an autolocksmith can do this but both need the security card that came with the van from new.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, that's a bit of a stuffer innit. Kinda didn't want to pay dealer prices if I could manage without it.

I've got some feelers out in other places for some assistance ;) but not heard anything back yet. I'll let you know if I do. I don't have the security card though so that might confuse the issue somewhat.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I got a reply from the local dealers about my key. They can supply a key cut to the locks, remote fob, coded to the vehicle etc. for £98 inc vat, if they're supplied with the security code card. If I don't have the card then there's a £25 + vat charge to retrieve the data needed to code it.

As for servicing, I found a place online who shipped me a full set of filters (fuel, oil, pollen, and air) for £25 inc. delivery, so that's that sorted.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Online Filters

Viking said:
Well, I got a reply from the local dealers about my key. They can supply a key cut to the locks, remote fob, coded to the vehicle etc. for £98 inc vat, if they're supplied with the security code card. If I don't have the card then there's a £25 + vat charge to retrieve the data needed to code it.

As for servicing, I found a place online who shipped me a full set of filters (fuel, oil, pollen, and air) for £25 inc. delivery, so that's that sorted.
Can you not post the site that you found online. This will be useful info for every owner. I would have put my email but I am not sure if the admin have a problem people putting their email.

If you can't provide Web site, give me something to search for.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.