Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys this is a weird question.

I have a 53 plate Partner van which has 2 front seats. I have seen on a couple of websites pictures which show 3 front seats so I am assuming its possible to fit these instead of my 2. Is this possible? Has anyone done it?

Now the rub, we have just found out we are expecting twins which messes out plans of being able to transport the baby in the van. Is it possible to fit baby seats to the 2 passenger seats in the Partner? Obviously we will need to disable the air bag.

I would hate to get rid of the van so any help would be great!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bags said:
ok guys this is a weird question.

I have a 53 plate Partner van which has 2 front seats. I have seen on a couple of websites pictures which show 3 front seats so I am assuming its possible to fit these instead of my 2. Is this possible? Has anyone done it?

Now the rub, we have just found out we are expecting twins which messes out plans of being able to transport the baby in the van. Is it possible to fit baby seats to the 2 passenger seats in the Partner? Obviously we will need to disable the air bag.

I would hate to get rid of the van so any help would be great!
I had the same "problem" 5 years ago, and end up with a 5 seat partner, The baby car seats use more room than a grown up person so you will need 4 seats for all.

I even thought of a way to install a rear seat to put the baby seats in.

GOOD LUCK with the hunt of a new van

1 - 2 of 2 Posts