Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys looking for some advise bought a 2009 partner and it has a anti polusion fault and some error codes
P042F
P0122
P1350
P1351
P0122

Water level fine oil fine am new to peugeot so any help would be great

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Antipollution fault is NOT a fault its a warning message.

Your code reader may not be giving you correct codes as handhelds rarely work well on peugeots

It would be more useful if you could describe what is actually wrong with the van is it smoky does it drive ok or struggle on hills etc what actual engine code is as different ones have different systems there are at least 20 1.6 hdi engine codes !

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Antipollution fault is NOT a fault its a warning message.

Your code reader may not be giving you correct codes as handhelds rarely work well on peugeots

It would be more useful if you could describe what is actually wrong with the van is it smoky does it drive ok or struggle on hills etc what actual engine code is as different ones have different systems there are at least 20 1.6 hdi engine codes !
Ahh really dont have the engine code to hand sorry it doesnt actually have a fault drives fine no smoke no struggle up hills ect

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Well without accurate input your unlikely to get accurate output :)

Engine code is part of the VIN its stamped in its on a sticker on the lower edge of dash its on the V5 its on the MOT you should be able to get it from 1 of these sources.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
VF37C9HXC9J304127
any help would be great
Well without accurate input your unlikely to get accurate output :)

Engine code is part of the VIN its stamped in its on a sticker on the lower edge of dash its on the V5 its on the MOT you should be able to get it from 1 of these sources.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
9hx is your engine code so it should not have a DPF to worry about most likely thing is poor airflow causing the ecu to get upset give it a bit of a thrashing for a couple of miles sometimes they just need to clear the cobwebs out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
9hx is your engine code so it should not have a DPF to worry about most likely thing is poor airflow causing the ecu to get upset give it a bit of a thrashing for a couple of miles sometimes they just need to clear the cobwebs out.
I have mate still doing it :/ pain in the arse only had it for a couple of weeks the centre screen wires had been cut so when I reconnected them it showed it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts