Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Trying to do a camper conversion on my Partner Van, loving the wee thing so far!

Anyways I'm trying to remove the metal rack thing behind the driver and it's got some sort of odd fitting, looks like an allen but upon closer inspection I think it's a "Torx" head. Does anyone know what size the thing is? Dont have a set lying around so will just order the correct size off ebay if anyone knows,

Cheers guys,

1 - 1 of 1 Posts